- Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- We come to pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter from 8h00 am for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffalos, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
- Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
- Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfer you back to Ha Noi. Trip ends at your hotel around 07.30 pm.
- Ends of your Ha Long Bay Muslim tour
- Air conditioner van or bus for transfer as per program
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave and bamboo boat ride in Cua Van floating village)
- One bottle of water on bus
- Seafood lunch on boat (suitable for Muslim people)
- Personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Water, favorite snacks
- Sunglasses, swimming suite and towel for a quick swim (warm clothes in winter)
- Money for drinks on boat (beer, wine)