Daily Travel Company sincerely introduce you The Da Lat city tour by trekking and motorbikes as follows:
- At 08.00 am, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel. Driven to Datanla waterfall which is about 12 km from Da Lat city center.
- We start the trek through the pine forest down to the stream. The trek goes through the green jungle and offers to see as many as 7 waterfalls, some of them are good for swimming, so do not forget your swimming clothes.
- We trek about 6 km along the stream, through the jungle and have to cross the stream a few times.
- The morning hiking will take about 3 hours.
- Transfer back to your hotel for changing clothes and meeting your motorbike driver at your hotel. Driving to Tuyen Lam Lake, take a sightseeing the beautiful scenery of Tuyen Lam Lake by boat.
- Then visit the old Da Lat Railway Station, Hang Nga crazy house, Dalat Flower Garden, Linh Phuoc pagoda. View the sight of Da Lat suburb gardener of Trai Mat village with the most impressive of architecture. Visit the organic weasel coffee farm.
- The last stop is Central Market for shopping.
- The tour ends at your hotel at 5.00pm.
|3 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – 11 pax|
12 – 15 pax
|Cost in US$ per person|
What to bring for morning hiking:
- Short pants
- Sport sandals
Tour price includes:
- Private transportation for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Hiking English speaking tour guide
- English speaking rider
- Private boat trip for sightseeing at Tuyen Lam lake
- Cold mineral water (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- All entrance fees
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Da Lat city tour by trekking and motorbikes. We are looking forward to serving you.