One of the historical site that you can not miss when you visit Ho Chi Minh city that is War Remnants Museum
- War Remnants Museum was opened on September 4, 1975. At present, it is a member of Vietnamese Museum System, of Museum for the Word Peace, and of International Council of Museums.
Actually, to serve Vietnamese and foreign tourist public, the museum show numerous remnant proofs for eight current exhibitions inside the museum, and other exhibitions in locations other than museum, peace and friendship delegations, help exchanges between visitors and war witnesses. With the annual rate of more than 500,000 visits, the museum has become one of the well-known, cultural and tourist sites, attracting both Vietnamese and foreign tourists.
List of themes
1. Historical Truths
2. Requiem - collection of war documentary photos taken by 134 journalists from 11 nationalities, killed during Indochina War
3. The collections of documentary photos of Japanese photographers: Bunyo Ishiiikawa and Nakamura Goro
4. Imprisonment conditions during the War
5. Aggressive War Crimes
6. " DOVE" Children Education room
7. The World people in support of Vietnam's Resistance.
Morning: 07.30am - 12.00am
Afternoon: 13.00 - 17.00
Entrance fee: 15.00vnd/ person
Kindly contact Daily Travel Vietnam for arranging a visiting to this historical site through this email address: email@example.com