Daily Travel Company sincerely introduce you the Cat Tien National park trekking 2 days tour
Cat Tien National Park is an important national park located in the south of Vietnam. It was protected initially in 1978 as two sectors, Nam Cat Tien and Tay Cat Tien. Another sector, Cat Loc, was gazetted as a Rhinoceros Reserve in 1992 upon the discovery of a population of the Vietnamese Javan Rhinoceros, an occasion that brought the park into the world's eye. The three areas were combined to form one park in 1998.
The park also has impressive bird species including:
- Red Junglefowl
- Green peafowl
- Siamese firebacks (although found elsewhere, these are especially easy to see in the park)
- Germain's peacock-pheasant
- Orange-necked partridge
- The great, oriental pied and the wreathed hornbills
- Bar-bellied, blue rumped, blue winged and other pittas
- Broadbills: including the black & red, dusky and banded species
- An endemic sub-species of the red-vented barbet
- Grey-faced tit babbler
- Woodpeckers: including pale-headed, white-bellied, black-and-buff, heart-spotted and the great slaty woodpecker
- Lesser adjutant birds, various herons and egret species
- Milky stork and the woolly-necked stork has also been reported in recent years
- A wide variety of resident and migratory waterfowl; although recorded, white-winged ducks may no longer be present in the park
- Birds of prey including osprey, lesser fish eagle, grey-headed fish eagle, crested serpent eagle, collared and other falconets.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien National park (Meal: Lunch & dinner)
- At 08.00an, leaving the busy city of Ho Chi Minh City (former named Sai Gon), turning off the National Highway 20 leads visitors to a mountainous area full of roadside plantations of rubber and green coffee. A short, smooth 150 km car rides takes visitors to a former volcanic crater, known as Lava tubes. Crossing the Dong Nai River to enter the Cat Tien National Park enables visitors begin their wildlife experience.
- After having lunch, meeting your local tour guide, we do a three hour trekking to through the Reserved Core Area. We will see many kinds of hundreds of years old trees. Then return to the center for dinner.
- Highlight: Two-hour night cruise in to the jungle, in a jeep, allows visitor to enjoy the feelings of watching wild animals drinking and hearing the calls of rhinoceros.
- Return to the center area of the park.
- Overnight in Cat Tien park.
Day 2: Cat Tien National park – Ho Chi Minh city (Meal: Breakfast & Lunch)
- Visitors wake up to the nice songs of native birds. Breakfast prepares them for another four-hour trekking to see the Crocodiles swamp and back to the head quarter for lunch, transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The tour ends at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city around 16.00.
|Hotel grade||Cost in US$ per person|
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – 11 pax||12 – 15 pax||Single supplement|
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioner private transfer Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien park – Ho Chi Minh city
- Private jeep transfer for sightseeing in Cat Tien park
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation based on two persons share a double/twin room
- Meals as indicated in the tour program: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Travel permission
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Cat Tien National park trekking 2 days tour. We are looking forward to serving you.